Looking for a peaceful and tranquil mountain retreat?
You don’t need to go to the snowfields to enjoy alpine accommodation, you can find it right here at the foot of Mt Warning, near the townships of Uki and Murwillumbah in northern NSW.
This European style timber chalet sits on a ridge surrounded by a verandah offering views across forest, gardens, and hills. For couples, the alpine cabin makes for a romantic getaway. For singles, the alpine cabin makes a perfect creative hideaway or writers retreat.
Order a continental Breakfast, or cook your own in our fully equipped shared garden kitchen.
The Alpine Retreat at a glance:
- Queen-size bed
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for cooling and heating
- Ensuite bathroom/shower with hairdryer
- Built-in wardrobe
- Dining setting with Mini fridge, tea/coffee making
- Linen and towels provided
- Insect screens on windows
- Wrap around verandah with dining setting and views
- Koala tree, with koala often in residence next to verandah
- Free Wi-Fi zone around the main house reaches the cabin
- Free use of the Garden Kitchen to self-cater
See all our Accommodation.