Your private forest cabin at Mt Warning
This ensuite studio cabin is a standalone accommodation, positioned in the beautiful garden setting of the Mt Warning Retreat homestead. For birdwatchers and non-birdwatchers alike, the forest cabin is a truly magical place.
Bird watchers will love the verandah, with local birdlife making regular visits, and views into the rainforest from a well-positioned verandah.
The Forest Cabin at a glance:
- Queen-size bed
- Fold out sofa bed (additional person $25 per night)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for cooling and heating
- Ensuite bathroom/shower with hairdryer
- Built-in wardrobe
- Mini fridge, tea/coffee making
- Linen and towels provided
- Double glazing, insect screens
- Verandah with dining setting and views to forest
- Wi-Fi available in cabin at no charge
- Free use of the Garden Kitchen to self-cater is included
Mt Warning Retreat is just a few minutes by car from the townships of Murwillumbah and Uki in northern NSW. Relax and enjoy the tranquillity or participate in Activities. Whatever you decide to do, we’re confident you’ll love your stay!