Exploring The Region
While our proximity to Wollumbin National Park just 5 minutes drive away, and the chance to climb Mt Warning is a very popular option, there is so much more to see and do in this beautiful region during your stay.
We're a short 5 minute drive to the charming village of Uki, and 10 minute drive to Murwillumbah, with Tweed Heads and uncrowded beaches just 30 minutes drive along the picturesque Tweed Valley Way. There are also World Heritage Listed National Parks with walks and lookouts to enjoy. Be sure to ask us for more information when you arrive.
- Discover the character filled villages on a scenic Rainforest Way drive
- Play in crystal clear swimming holes
- Indulge at Curl Up & Dye Aveda Concept Salon, Hair and Beauty in Uki
- Tweed Regional Art Gallery — highly recommended
- Bush walk in one of our 5 World Heritage Listed National Parks:
- Arakwal National Park (183 Ha)
- Border Ranges National Park (30,508 Ha)
- Broadwater National Park (3,737 Ha)
- Bundjalung National Park (17,699 Ha)
- Burleigh Head National Park (27.6 Ha)
- Mebbin National Park — a scenic drive via the Rainforest Way, Mt Warning
- Byrrill Creek — a 450 meter walking track through a stand of ancient giant figs
- Razorback Lookout — the best views of Tweed Heads and surrounding tapestry of rivers, oceans, mountains and valleys
- Stay for local events or festivals:
- Tweed Valley Banana Festival
- Tyalgum Classical Music Festival and more!
- Visit Weekend Markets and Farmers Markets
- Go bird watching with local enthusiasts
- Laze on clean, uncrowded beaches less than 30 minutes drive away
- Mountain Bike Tours of Byron Bay — Full and half day hinterland tours